In the world of resins, we have a large portfolio of products needed in their manufacture.
These products may be put into groups like:
- The monomers: acrylic, methacrylic, styrene, VAM, ACN and SM
- The glycols: propylenic (MPG, DPG, TPG), ethylenic (MEG, DEG, TEG), neopentylglycol, trimethylolpropane, pentanitrite.
- Acids: acrylic, methacrylic, acetic, adipic, fumaric, isophthalic, terephthalic.
- Anhydrous (phthalic, maleic, acetic)
- Polymerisation inhibitors: MEHQ, THQ, HQ, Naphtha Quinone etc.
The most important resin applications are:
- A vehicle for painting, road painting and decorative painting
- Unsaturated polyesters (used in making swimming pools, tanks, storage tanks, showers, artificial marble, etc.)
- Polyurethane for shoe soles, construction insulators, etc.
- Resins for mortars to cover in acrylic and methacrylic monomer based industrial floors
We have all of the necessary facilities to serve the products at the right temperature to customers in the format they require (cisterns, containers, drums, etc.)